Tuesday, March 21, 2006

And now for something completely different

I haven't worked on the bag the last few days. Part of it was frustration with the uneven dyeing and the rest was that I did something dumb and shoveled the walks yesterday. My hands weren't doing too bad tonight so I sat down and worked on the bracelet I'm going to enter in the beading competition at Fire Mountain Gems. It didn't work out quite the way I expected, but I like it. I'll have to see if E can help me get some good pictures of it and my Thor's hammer bracelet when he gets back in town so I can post them here.

The only problem is that I had planned to try to make one or two of the all silver bracelets for the business and I severely underestimated the number of small beads I would need for this bracelet so I have to buy more now. Thankfully I already have the clasps and charms so it shouldn't be too expensive.

No comments: