A place for me to occassionally ramble on about my projects.
Wednesday, March 22, 2006
I wore the bracelet I made for the competition today and realized a big problem. One of the charms was sliding over some of the beads and then getting stuck which left the wire the beads are strung on exposed. I ended up restringing it tonight and using two 3 millimeter beads on each side to keep it in place and it solved the problem. I got a lot of compliments on it, so I'm hoping I can work out some all silver ones for the store. The next project is to try to come up with a name for it so it's easier to write about.