Friday, August 11, 2006

Another installment

I'm taking a bit of a break from getting ready for the show tomorrow and I thought I'd put up some more pictures.




This was a fun one to design. I saw the S-hook clasp with the rose on it as part of a mixed lot of clasps and just had to get it. I then found rose charms that matched it and leaf charms that looked a bit like rose leaves and designed the bracelet. The fun part is the way that the clasp is part of the whole design, that than just a closure.




This was an interesting experiment because it is braided. I'd like to try that again, but I think I need to work out a better technique for the braiding. The beads in this bracelet are labrodorite disks and dyed freshwater pearls.





I really love the charms on this one because they are also bells. It makes it a fun little design.




We had picked up the rainbow fluorite bear beads last year and hadn't used them so I decided to try to work out a design for them. I decided that something simple would be bed to focus on the bears and I think it worked out well.





After I got done with the fuorite bear bracelet I had 2 of the bear beads left so it was natural to make a pair of earrings.

No comments: