Friday, August 25, 2006

Project round up

I've got a few things I'm working on right now. I've done some more bird toys, and have pictures that I'll probably be posting this weekend, we have enough pickling cucumbers in the garden to do a jar or two of pickles, and I have a sign in book to get started on. The plan right now is to do the pickles on Saturday and then I can get the pieces for the book cut out and do the tooling The first problem with the book will be the fact that I have to wait for the leather to dry between steps which can take a while. The second problem will be that I didn't get the paper for the pages until today and since the craft store did not have the pre cut 5.5 by 8 inch paper I need to get that cut and then punched before I can punch the lacing holes in the leather cover. Thankfully I have a week and two weekends to get that done.

And I will post pictures once I get the sign in book done.

No comments: