I got the sign-in book I was working on finished today, and I'm pretty happy with it. I tried some new things with it, and I think it worked out well for the most part. I'll be getting pictures tomorrow and will post them with some commentary on the process, including some new techniques I figured out.
Last weekend I also did a bit of experimenting with making earrings using silver wire and gemstone beads. They're kind of hard to explain so I'm going to be getting some pictures tomorrow to post.
I'm not sure what to start on next. I'll keep going on the jewelry of course, but I've got some large sewing projects that I need to work on along with trying to rearrange my craft supply stash.