Thursday, January 25, 2007

A few new pieces

A few new pictures to share since I couldn't figure out a way to take pictures for a lanyard tutorial by myself. (E is out of town for work this week.) I'm sure there is a timer on the camera, but I haven't figured out where it is yet.



This is another custom lanyard for one of the supervisors at work. I really like the way it turned out, it's very elegant. After making it I'm really tempted to do one for myself in black an silver.



This piece features the four wind mahjong tile beads strung with sky blue quartz and white lace agate. I think this is my favorite bracelet of the ones I've made recently.



This was an intersting experiment, oval mother of pearl beads with emerald roundelles. It doesn't look bad, but I'm still not sure about the combination.

No comments: