Thursday, July 26, 2007

Six letter syndrome

I think I posted here or in my other blog on what my husband and I call 6 letter syndrome, which where you can't stop at saying 'No' you have to keep going and add those other 6 letters which means you end up saying 'No. . .problem' instead. I get myself into a lot of trouble with that, but at the same time it also makes me push my boundaries and learn more. Well, I've done it again and now I have to try to figure out how to do a project and hope it works. And hope my hands survive the attempt. I have got to get the 29-4 up and working so I can lean how to use it. I'll still have to hand sew the tooled pieces but the machine will speed up the garment leather one. I will of course post pictures when I'm done.


In the meantime here is a picture of one of my recent projects which is a bit more experimenting with the new stains.



The leaf is from a book on Japanese textile designs and I think it is a stylized ginkgo biloba leaf.

No comments: