Monday, August 06, 2007

Features and other things

I just wanted to do a quick update of sorts.

First off I was featured on The Art of Craft blog starting this last Sunday, which I was very excited about. Along with running a blog that promotes crafts people and offers tips for selling your work they run a wonderful shop on Etsy Q Branch Ltd.. I'm particularly impressed with the needle cases that they have, I got a plain one for my leatherworking needles, but they have ones that have spaces for thread so you can have a sturdy and attractive sewing kit to carry with you. Please take a look at their blog and store!

Second, I'm done with the large custom item I was working on and hope to post pictures of it and a few other pieces later this week. Hopefully I can get more thoughts on the new stains as well since I've gotten a few more colors.

Finally, he craft show we have done the past few years is this coming Saturday so I'm trying to get ready for that which is going to make everything a bit crazy for a while.

1 comment:

Felicia said...

Congrats on your feature :)