Saturday, September 22, 2007

Yeah, I've been slacking off

It has been a while hasn't it? Does it make it any better if I say I've been busy? I has the craft show last month, then went on the road for a week with my day job, and then I've had a bunch of sales in my Etsy shop so I've been trying to get more stuff made. I've also been working on some new things, including wallets and checkbook covers. I'll try to do a more detailed post tomorrow on some of my new tooled pieces, but here are a few of the new things I've been working on.

Red top grain cowhide embellished with lines of stitching with silk embroidery floss and rhinestone spots.


Teal nubuck leather card case decorated with lines of black silk embroidery. This is the first one I did with just embroidery as an embellishment and I really like the effect. I'm working on making some with more intricate embroidered designs.


My first wallet. It worked out pretty well, but I'm not happy with the interior. I need to work out how to get the sewing machine set the right way to sew the interiors together so I've ordered some pre-made interiors for the tooled wallets that I want to make.

No comments: