Friday, January 16, 2009

Mine, all mine

The titles says it all, these are all things I made for myself. I'm really bad about wanting to make things for myself and never getting around to it so this is a big thing for me.




My personal collection o' cuffs. I'll probably end up adding to it, I love cuffs and bracelets. The black one with the spots was originally intended for the shop but I liked it so much that I kept it.








I made this case for when we travel, it's great for clipping on the outside of my carry on to keep my ID handy. When we are in Vegas I have it clipped to the strap on my purse and it's an excellent place to keep my player's club cards and a little bit of cash tips.

2 comments:

Leatherwebee said...

I hear you! An I know you speak the
truth!

LeatherWork-Time said...

I really liked the black one as well ... but then again ... if you liked it ... probably would have sold well also. Wow ... you win either which way!