Friday, August 14, 2009

Final push

It's been a while again but I've been busy trying to get ready for the museum craft show which is tomorrow. I'm not sure how many people may have been reading last year, but this is the same show that got cancelled then due to torrential rain. So far the weather looks good, just scattered showers on the forecast so we should be fine.

Overall I think I'm ready, but there's always that little chunk of my brain which is worried about something getting forgotten. I just have to keep telling myself that it's all going to plan and to stop panicking. One thing I'm a bit disappointed about is that I didn't get as many pieces made as I had hoped. I did get a lot of smaller pieces, like cuffs and key fobs, done and maybe hopefully I'll be able to have more done for the next one. E was also nice enough to take my rambling ideas and gestures and translate them into a display for the cuffs. I put the camera in with everything so I definitely get pictures of the set up and post them. It may not be until Sunday though, I'm guessing I'm going to just collapse in a heap when I get home tomorrow.

No comments: