Yes, I'm finally done with it, after what, like 6 months, maybe more? It took so long because I set it aside to work on other things and never picked it back up and the most embarrassing thing is I set it aside after I'd finished the tooling which is the most time consuming part. I'm happy with the way it turned out, even if a few things aren't quite like I imagined they would be.
The biggest thing that is different than I imagined is the color of the paint I used in the tooling. It is a much more purple burgundy than I expected, but that's my fault because I didn't actually look at the paint until I started using it. The green isn't as even or as dark as I would like, but I always struggle with that problem with blue and green dyes. The uneven dye makes it look a bit older and worn though which isn't a bad thing.
So, now it's on to the next big project, I've got a few ideas but not sure which way to go yet. In the meantime I am going to try to do some tutorials, definitely one on card cases and one on embroidering on leather (and similar materials). I also may try to document a project from the beginning. We'll see, hopefully I can stick with it and actually do that.